Get answers to common questions about the Nickelodeon Birthday Club.
All users will receive an email on the morning of their call with a link to activate at your convenience. From this email, just click the button and your phone will ring within 60 seconds. This link will expire 72 hours after you receive the email.
For users that registered using a mobile phone number, in addition to the email you will receive this same activation link via a text message on the morning of your call.
Using a landline? In addition to the activation email, your landline will ring at the time you scheduled when signing up. You can check those details on your Account Settings page here.
Be sure that you or another grown-up answers the call first, as the operator will need to speak to you before the birthday message begins for your child.
Please note that you will not be able to make any changes to your call settings once your call date has arrived, so be sure to confirm all your settings PRIOR to the date of your scheduled call.
- Call Shimmer and Shine: 844-48-SHINE (844-487-4463)
- Call PAW Patrol: 855-635-4PAW (855-635-4729)
- Call Bubble Guppies: 844-GUP-PIES (844-487-7437)
- Call Dora the Explorer: 855-635-DORA (855-635-3672)
- Call Blaze: 844-20B-LAZE (844-202-5293)
- Call Wally: 855-63W-ALLY (855-639-2559)
- Call Lincoln Loud: 1-855-979-LOUD (1-855-979-5683)
- Call Josh & Blue - 1-844-774-BLUE (1-844-774-2583)
- Call Butterbean: 1-844-4-BBCAFE (1-844-422-2233)
- Call SpongeBob: 1-844-SPN-GBOB (1-844-776-4262)
Make sure to request your child's name to be added to the Nickelodeon Birthday Club here: https://at.nick.com/NameRequest